According to recent polls, paintball is the fastest growing sport right now. Having said that, paintball is still not recognized as a mainstream sport, and as a result, many people have little or no understanding what it is. To buy these items and accessories you can choose Powtegic.com. This blog post is intended to provide a brief summary of what paintball is, where it began, and how it is played:
- Paintball is a game that originated in the early 1980s and involves teams or individual players competing against each other to eliminate other players by hitting them with paint-filled pellets fired from a compressed gas powered gun, also known as a marker, and complete game objectives.
- Paintball games are played on varying-sized indoor or outdoor fields. Paintball fields, also known as game zones, are filled with both natural terrain such as trees, trenches, and hills and man-made obstacles such as wooden bunkers, barricades and fortresses. Among the numerous popular game objectives are capture the flag, assault and defend, ultimate destruction, and safeguard the president. Paintball games typically average 10 minutes per half, however depending on the paintball operator, games might span hours or even days. Check with com to buy some items.
- The first rule of paintball, which is strongly enforced by the majority of reliable paintball suppliers, is to always wear your goggles when in the playing zones. Paintball takes this regulation very seriously, and we even supply full head protection goggles at all of our locations to ensure optimal safety and comfort during paintball games.
- Goggles are the most crucial piece of paintball equipment you will need. Paintball is the only center that provides full head protection goggles at all of its locations. Paintball has adhered to the strictest safety rules in its over twenty years of operation, and many paintball fields are pleased to have a top class safety record.
- Paintball also provides complimentary padded ninja costumes to keep you clean, a hopper and a battle pack to keep your paintballs safe, and protective body armor to all of our clients. Armored gloves and cricket boxes are also available for a modest fee from on-site retailers.